Wednesday, April 2, 2008

three hours in the car shop

I think this flower is a Cherokee Rose. It grows wild in the forest across from our house.

There are many thorns on these vines that grow high up in the trees.

I think it is beautiful..............God made so many varied and interesting things when he created the earth. I just love looking for His "handiwork" all around me.

I like to keep my camera in the car with me in hopes of finding things for my blog. That is how I came to have the picture of the blown out tire.

That little "dalliance" this morning cost us $269.00. Thank goodness I bought insurance for my tires last April when they were installed or it would have been much more.

By the time the tires were realigned and balanced and the rear brakelight was replaced and the oil was changed among other things I had spent my allowance for the month of April. (just kidding about the allowance)

Bubba had mercy on me and came in from the beach to take me to Lenny's for lunch. They make a good sub if you get a hankering.

I can't complain....it was my fault for not keeping my consentration. It could have been much worse.

I just want to say that I love writing this blog every day. I am always sad when I am done. I appreciate so much you taking the time to read and share your thoughtful comments.

Cathy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep on writing, I look forward to it
everyday and still think you should become a book writer......Jan Karon
style.
The tire could be fixed, so glad you were not hurt.

Anonymous said...

ditto