Wednesday, April 16, 2008

sweet baby sleeping


Amanda is getting her hair cut and highlighted with my sweet Jucinda.....

Bubba has Jake all day.......at this moment they are on jaunt together....

And I? Well I have baby Eli all to myself.

He is the sweetest baby...I love him so much. I just bathed him in my kitchen sink, lotioned him up until he was slick as glass, and put him down for his nap. What an incredible blessing, this time alone with my grandson.

He is making great strides. Yesterday we had the brilliant idea to buy him a walker. He took to it right away. He who had never stood upright has suddenly found his legs. He scoots around everywhere on these hardwood floor.

Eli and I will meet Amanda downtown in a little while for lunch and shopping. It should be a fun day.

I may write more later. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a great sight, good thing I
checked the blog before going out today or he would have "2"
go carts.