Saturday, April 12, 2008

this one's for you donna

Teri and Cathy.....sisters forever.

Donna, we thought you might like to see what we look like now.

The whole gang is here at out house. It went from quiet and sedate to wild and jumping in just a matter of minutes yesterday afternoon, but it is fun to all be together.

I must go check on Amanda, she is making cup cakes for our lawn party. We are having an O'quinn gathering. My Dad is coming and he hasn't seen my house yet.

We may have to move inside as the wind is kicking up and bad weather may be coming our way.

Jake and Eli are sleeping.....those precious little babies. I love them so...

So like them, have a wonderful, restful Saturday afternoon.

Love, Cathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! What a wonderful surprise. Ya'll look great! I so wish I could be there to visit while everyone's together. Maybe next time. Give your dad a hug and hello from me. And thanks again for thinking of me.
love, donna