Thursday, September 20, 2007

dreaming about an armadillo

Moma is better today....awake and alert, but condsideribly declined. She is on antibiotics and hydration. She knew us and seemed to enjoy my reading the Bible and singing some hymms with her. She even joined in very quietly on the chorus of "He keeps me Singing." We used to sing that song when my babies were little and she remembered it. I am always so glad to see how God's word comforts her.

We drove until 11:00pm last evening. We made it halfway which made today's trip much easier.
As I usually turn my light out before 10:00pm that was really a stretch for me. I finally got Bubba to stop at a Hampton Inn and they only had one room left.....a smoking room. We declined and drove for another 20 miles.

The moon was half full and some dark clouds were chasing it all over the sky last night. Sometimes it would disappear completely for a while only to peek out again in another location. I think that had something to do with the twists and turns in the road and not a new and strange phenonminum in the sky.

I heard recently heard that I am to be inducted into the "drive up and down I-95 constantly" Hall of Fame. Women of my age are not normally given this honor, but I seem to have reached some kind of record. More details on this will follow.

I passed a dead armadillo and had to call Amanda. She had a dream last week that we were at the Robert Cleland's house and they had a pet armadillo. We were sitting on the sofa holding and petting it when it had an accident on us. We laughed at the incongruity of that whole scene.

I have broken out with bruises all over my arms and seem to be on fire from the inside. I think it is stress. I am really struggling and ask again for your prayers.

My dear husband dropped his job search to be with me here in Savannah. It was his idea that we come together at this time. Please pray for him as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Cathy I know you must be stressed out with all this traveling and uncertainty of the events around you. Try to rest Friday and regain
some stability. Will be praying for you and Bubba.