Tuesday, September 25, 2007

the ocean

The ocean is turbulent tonight....the wind is whipping it up quite a bit. It is lovely to gaze upon.....dark gray with white, foamy, rolling waves.

It has brought a present to the beach in front of our rental condo......a large, fully intact tree with roots and branches. It looks strange and out of context sitting there, but it makes an eerily beautiful sight. I wish I could get pictures on my blog so that you can see it too. I have so much to learn!

I love September at Tybee. It is still warm enough to swim and enjoy the beach, with just a hint of change in the air. There is still alot of humidity, but it is somehow more bearable.

I am beginning to feel better. I have been resting as I've been told to do which is helping me to recuperate. Nothing back today from the vials of blood....maybe tomorrow. I feel your prayers as my body is trying to relax. The bruises are almost gone and the burning has ceased for the most part.

Moma is about the same. She finishes her round of antibiotics tomorrow and we will go from there. She asked me today, "Cathy, how did you get your skin to be all one color?" I told her that God made me that way!

Bubba was going back to DC tomorrow but has changed his mind. He will wait for the weekend and to see how moma does in the next few days. We dinnered at Johnny Harris' tonight...good fried chicken!

Does God hear our prayers?

Psalm 116:1&2
"I love the Lord because He hears my voice and my supplications. Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore I shall call upon Him as long as I live."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HE has said that he will give us rest and we have to believe that this
will happen.So glad you are feeling
better.