Sunday, September 23, 2007

those pale blue eyes

It woke me up at 5:30 pm.......the ringing of my cell phone. I laid down at 1:30pm to read and get a little rest. I guess I would still be sleeping. My doctor sent me some medicene on Friday to stop the burning and the itching inside of me. It has helped a little. I have to go in to see him tomorrow.

Her eyes search my eyes......for answers, for help? I do not know. Moma is all hooked up to little plastic tubing. She can barely talk above a whisper and even then I don't know what she is saying most of the time. There is a pleading in those pale blue eyes. Again I read the Psalms. She doesn't want me to stop.

I read this to her and it comforted me as well;
Psalm 48:14 "For such is God, Our God forever and ever; He will guide us until death."

She sees angels hovering around her. Thank you God for your "guidance until death."

Bubba will head back on Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. I won't go with him. I will stay here for now. We still don't know whether he will stay in Washington. Hopefully we will know within the next few days.

Thank you to the dear one who is encouraging me right now. Just know that it means so much to see your words. God bless you whoever you are.

Psalm 46:1 "God is our refuge and strengh, a very present help in trouble. therefore we will not fear."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I PRAY FOR COMFORT FOR YOUR
DEAR MOTHER AND FOR YOUR STRENGTH TO
MINISTER TO HER AS NEEDED. SHE HAS BEEN A GOOD FRIEND TO ALL AND I AM SURE THAT THE ANGELS ARE COMFORTING HER TOO.