Tuesday, September 11, 2007

a second blog for 9/11/2007

I continue to add to my list of "things i love." That might end up being my longest blog ever.

Amanda conned me into watching "The Biggest Loser" with her just now. When I found out it was on for two hours, I opted out to come back to the computer. She couldn't believe I didn't want to watch the rest of the show.

I have mastered the art of the feeding of Eli. He now opens his little mouth in anticipation of the food. He has stopped, thankfully, pushing it back out with his tongue. Tonight we called him one of the "Chip & Dales" because he ate in just a diaper and socks with a bib.

It rained all day, but we perservered in our e-bay shopping. Amanda shops and I push the boys around in the double stroller. We ate at "Five Guys" where Jake had a bad fall and even worse crying. I soothed his bitten lip with vanilla ice cream.

We cannot move in this apartment for all of our stuff. I have not yet even been able to unpack my suitcase. Jake sleeps in the master bathroom so that is a diaster and all of Amanda's purchases are everywhere. My "need" for order is held in abeyence(sp) for now. It is good for me to be "out of order" every once in a while.

Please keep praying for us. Bubba is following some leads on some jobs. My mom is holding her own which is an answer to prayer since I can't be there right now. Thanks to the annonymous commenter on my Thursday night blog.....I cherish your words and your prayers.

From Washington, DC to all of you.......good night!

No comments: