Sunday, September 9, 2007

things i love

pure, clean, white sheets and towels
a fire in the fireplace
open windows
rainy days
getting a comment on my blog
walks on the beach
kittens
good, hot showers with olive oil soap
my latex foam rubber pillow
reading a good book
sitting on the beach looking at the ocean
laughing
birthday cakes
dressing up
going to bed early
kissing a baby
blue eyes
going barefoot
a small bouquet of flowers to welcome me home
a clean house
the smell of the marsh in Savannah
a full moom
listening to music
shampooing my hair
being told that I smell good
eating really good food
an interesting conversation
candlelight
a baby asleep in my arms
rocking chairs
cool autumn days
a clean sheet of paper
ribbons
checking for e-mails received
getting a letter in the mail
napping in the middle of the day
a pair of new shoes
fresh flowers on my bedside table and in the bathroom
watching the sun set
writing my thoughts
enjoying a good cup of coffee
knowing that someone loves me

Blessings from God too numerous to number

No comments: