Monday, November 5, 2007

24/7 with cc

I am guilty of: eating good food to gain comfort

The food I could eat every day: ice-cream

I'm thinking about: YOU

If I could be totally wild, I would: Move to Italy, live in the Tuscan Hills in a restored villa, walk to the village every day to buy bread, grow my own veggies, and tour the whole peninsular in a Mazda Miata with my hair blowing wild in the wind.

What are you most vain about: My clothes

One thing I never want to do again: Go inside a nursing home

I'd like to learn to: use my computer and my digital camera in the most proficient manner possible.

Something most people don't know about me: I was in the "Miss Geechee" pagent when I was a freshman at Armstrong. (I didn't win)

Words I live by: The Bible

My favorite body part: My heart

My family: cherished and loved

My work: Making our home the most beautiful and comfortable place in the world.

My passion: The Lord Jesus Christ

My hometown: Savannah, Ga

I found these questions in the "Skirt" magazine published in Savannah.
I want all of my readers to email their answers to these questions back to me. PLEASE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like fun, everyone
can get a lot of wishes out in
the open.Hope you get a lot of
responses.

Anonymous said...

since I don't know your e-mail address I'll have to post my answers here:
I am guilty of: eating desert for a snack
the food I could eat every day:kit-kat bars
I am thinking about:red patent leather heels
If I could be wild I would:start a candy factory
What are you most vain about:cleanliness
1 thing I would never do again:eat sushi
I'd like to:eat clams
something most people don't know about me:I love the discovery channel
Words I live by: the Bible
my favorite body part:eyes
my family:6 people
My work:I'm stay at home
my passion: God,music, and family(in that order)