Saturday, November 3, 2007

peace that passes all understanding

God has granted peace for me. Thank you for your prayers.

This is and has always been the pattern of my life. It is very familar but always unexpected if that makes any sense.

I cannot say alot, only that it is and always has been the reason for my suffering.

It is also the reason why I cling to God's word. It is absolute truth in a world that doesn't make any sense. It is stability in a world of chaos.

I thank God for the progress I have made and continue to make in my journey of life. I cherish those who love me and embrace every good thing that comes my way. As I've said before, I am above all most richly blessed.

Teri and I have made some progress in cleaning out moma's things. We have found a little money(she always tucked it away and never went back for it.) We have all three agreed to be honest and report everything we find.

Look what verse was in line for me to read this morning:

Psalm 18:6 "In my distress I called upon the Lord,
And cried to my God for help.
He heard my voice out of His temple,
And my cry for help before Him
came into His ears."

Isn't God good?......He heard my prayer (and yours) and gave me peace.

To God be the glory forever and ever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, GOD is good and worthy of all
Praise. So glad that you are feeling
better today. Will continue to pray.