Monday, November 19, 2007

top down kind of day

been down one time,
been down two times,
never goin' down again!

David made a CD for me that I like alot. None of them are songs that I would have chosen, but I have grown to love all of them.

There is a catchy little tune on #9 that repeats the above phrase over several times....you may have heard it yourself.

It is a "top down" kind of day at Tybee and I had my sun roof open on my much loved drive to the beach just now. I listened to the words and realized that they describe me to a "t."

I have felt your prayers and I am strenghthened and encouraged.

God is definitely working in my life in amazing ways. I am trusting Him to see me through.

I have a wonderful Bible verse to share later this evening, so come back. I'll be writing.

I'm going to get a little snack and take a little nap. (and do a little dance)

C

No comments: