Saturday, November 10, 2007

twizzlers

I found them in the Hollinsworth's Halloween candy bowl. They were small so I took three of them to eat on our trip. They whetted my appetite................

On the trip home last Wednesday I wandered inside the gas station and bought a small three pack "just for the trip."

Bubba was appalled when I opened one and ate it in front of him. He gagged and laughed and made a super big deal out of what I was doing.

Thursday when I went to the grocery store I was tempted and succumbed to a large pack of long ones. They are cherry flavored tiny round tubes that are stripped off one by one, coiled up, and popped in the mouth. There are eight tubes of absolute ectasy.

These will be the last that I buy.......I certainly don't need to have a regular diet of these dyed, red things but.................they are so good and the process that I go through to eat them is so much fun. I will eat one per day until they are gone and then no more!

Eli finally succumbed and was taken to the doctor today because he is wheezing.....he will be on breathing treatments for a while. These treatments make babies into screaming monsters while they are being administered.

Jake has continuous diahrrea and his "little huncas" is torn up again.

Mark is sleeping off his pain from his elbow operation.

Mark's mom came into all of this last night for a long planned pleasure trip to see her grandbabies. Little did she know.

Lucy and Harry are better but still not best.

Evidently, this was the week for all babies to get sick. May the Lord bless them with restored health very soon........so that their parents can survive to see a new day.

Quote by Gordon Fee:

"This is an invitation to experience one of those rare, unguarded moments of total honesty, where in the presense of the eternal God one recognizes that everything, ABSOLUTELY EVERTHING, that one "has" is a gift.

2 comments:

amanda h said...

Next you should get into Little Debbie Christmas Tree Snack Cakes. They are the best!

Anonymous said...

We know, we are addicted to the twizzlers pull-n-peels too:)
Anna