Friday, November 2, 2007

"a restless evil"

The comment on yesterday's blog summed up my situation exactly. I have never been able to put it into words like that.

Tonight I write because I am totally beat down. Bubba even brought me over here to blog because he said it would be good for me. Please don't ask me to call any names.....I won't do that. God's grace sees me through. This is not new. It has been going on for most of my life.

James 3:
vs.5 "So also the tongue is a small part of the body, and yet it boasts of great things. Behold, how great a forest is set aflame by such a small fire."

vs.6 "And the tongue is a fire, the very world of iniquity; the tongue is set upon our members as that which defiles the entire body, and sets on fire the course of our life, and is set on fire by hell."

vs.7 "For every species of beasts and birds, of reptiles and creatures of the sea, is tamed, and has been tamed by the human race."

vs,8 "But no one can tame the tongue; it is a restless evil and full of deadly poison."

The tongue destroys,
God's word gives life........my soul is only revived by thinking and believing His truth.

I have been given another dose of poison....
I will survive because no one can destroy my soul.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Continue to be strong,I and I am sure
all of your other readers are praying
for you during this troubling time.

Anonymous said...

Note: All you readers of Cathy's
blog, comment and let her know we
are all praying. Thanks!